"Fish" day

Today is my most "fish" in the cochrane school *_*" *_*"

I'm slipe down (pok kai) on the canteen floor --centre of canteen !!!!

Yet, all member from LA1 was looked at me !!!!!

Ahr............ so shame for myself

But, when i think back the screne I'm fall down
it already became a part of memory & history in SMK Cochrane

HOHO ^O^
Actually, I'm also slipe down in previous school before
in SMK Pudu
haha, it more terrible than this one
I'm fell down at tangga and no one help me !!
plus = i had to put back the "tong sampah"
that i accidently my hand push the tong while i'm fell down
plus= it also happened in canteen !!!!!

I think kitchen god warning me don't waste food !!
so, i have to pay more attention while i'm together with
^O^ MS. Book Book ^O^

Hihihihi

No comments:

Post a Comment