Let have a quiz for myself ^^
( I had some suggestion and idea were most come from 988 channel )

the Quiz are all about what i had done in year 2009

1. bravest things

----- erm... i think is playing flying-fox in plkn camp

( story : From that moment, i 'm standing at heigh place to get ready to jump down
I realize i has a phobia about height )
>>> I scream like hell and my heart beat so fast
my friends also shocked n never expected i had this such expression
hehe, bc before that day, i'm very excited in front of them )

2. craziest things

----- erm... nothing much ( maybe i always do it till nothing especial)

3. regret things

----- erm... a lots
a) waste half year for my honeymoon
( in my studies ....)

b) still very fat n short ( yet my weight still raise)

c) .......
( don't want to write, it will destroy my happy feeling)

4. lie someone (a lot )

---- my belove mother
( going C______ , with reason i'm going do my homework)

5. addicted to something

a) pps ( one piece lover ^^)
b) facebook ( games -_-''......)
c) msn ( haiz......)
d) blog ( especially yap bei blog)
( her head really got a lot of satellite )
e) games (www.mygamespocket.com)

6. cartoon i love the most

one piece ( chopper ^^)

7. most boring thing

haiz.. homework loh ~~~
presentation loh ~~~

8. the things I always do it

a) sleep
b) eat
c) psp

9. happiest thing

together with my friends and family
( friends---- always laughing for nothing)
haha, damn enjoyed
(family --- sister's wedding ---started love to drink wine ^^)

That all from me , haha
I hope next year 2010,
a) HEALTH ALWAYS
b) HAPPY ALWAYS
c) MINIMISE REGRET STUFF until ZERO

HAHA ^O^ happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment