10.2.10

3 more day left to celebrate CNY

--- have to clean up everything
--- BBq
--- visits my grandmother ( near by ipoh)
--- i expect school teacher must give homework

-----------------------------------------------------------------
other story .....

I slept outside of my house
because my mum bought something near by mini market
actually i knew my mum will pass house key to my neighbour
i'm lazy to ask the kakak,
so i jump into my house and slept at long chair

Long time didn't sit the long chair
and I thought a lot
about my behaviour
and always thought about ***

haiz .... i thought again and again
act as this is a good chance to learn forget,
be more mature ( recently i realize i'm so childish)

anyway after i slept,
I waste my time on PsP
I killed 3 monster
yet, my homework didn't finish

Yap bei ...... i update my blog already
happy ??
because she complain me didn't update my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment