Dissection of rat

When teacher told us today have dissection of rat,
I started imagine :
it will have bad smell
bleeding from rat make me feel dizzy
blood flow out if wrongly cut blood tube
blah..........

it doesn't have worse situation as I thought before,
& luckily everything process smooth
I didn't cut blood vessels,
I dissectted my rat so perfect ( i think lah)
the smell I can still acceptable
haha ^^

don't know it is lucky or non-lucky
Jiang Long ( Bei don't be so excited)
dissect a pregnant rat
it got 6 small round-thing
and his face fully with sweat drop
haha

After dissect the rat,
I take Wee Wang Wang (W.W.W)'s phone
to snap photo
run here run there
and i'm felt guilty now
because i take Shuet Han's camera also
to snap here and there
(*sorry ya ~~~)

& Clap hand & leg to Xi Hum poh
dare to touch rat
Yahoo ~~~ ~~
next time dissect cat
(*hehe )

Hope Egg poh poh
will success for her
dissection of rat lah ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment