说真的
1。我已经一个月半没出过门 (名副其实的宅 !! )
当我出不到 1KM , 我焕然大悟 :哥!118 food court & golf field 几时拆的 ??!!
2. 5 year didn't shopping (last year i just bought a new t-shirt, n yet my friend help me bought for me )
Before cny, my sister n I going Midvally & Pavillion for buying new cloth for me
For me, it's a hard time ... I have to chose ONE item among so many beautiful things
(* not money problem is the thing is whether suit for me )
-- but this time i really spent much money for shopping
3. walau weh ~~~ now i feel I getting more useless
I didn't find any job and just spent so much time on t.v & fb
this time really REALLY DAmn
4 . don't know which night, i realise my hair getting less and thin
so i use my hp to take photo on my "TOP" hair (* behind part )
OH MY GOD !!!! I for sure I will getting bolt in young age
t.v show mention that "Horse" have much benefit for this "Rabbit "year
why i cannot feel it ??? !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment